Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sometime Love Just Ain't Enough

There's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know it's your heart you can't trust,
There's a reason why people don't stay where they are,
Maybe sometime love just ain't enough...

Now I could never change you,
I don't want to blame you,
Baby you don't have to take the fall,
Yes, I may have hurt you, but I did not desert you,
May I just want to have it all.

It makes a sound like a thunder,
It make me feel like rain,
And like a fool who never see the truth,
I keep thinking something's gonna change.

and there's no way home,
when it's late at night and you're alone,
are there things that you wanted to say?
and do you feel me beside you in your bed,
and if there is beside you, where I used to lay?

And there's a danger in loving somebody too much,
and it's sad when you know that your heart they can't touch,
there's reason why people don't stay where they are,
Baby, sometimes love just ain't enough..

Baby sometimes..love.. it's just ain't enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment