Saturday, January 1, 2011

Syafiqa Syeba's Resolutions ♥

Again hi 2011 !♥


And these are my new year resolutions.
 And I hope & promise to myself to fullfill those.
Insya-Allah :)


#.to spend my money wisely as in to cut down my shopping investment.urgh.
#.to study hard and finish my 3rd year in uia with glory. aicheh!
#. to learn how to have an income.* sigh*
#.to diet. to gym. to stay healty. :)
#.to strengthen my relationship with ALLAH, Family, GRAPES, Rumates and my all friends
#. to smile more and to stress less :)
#. to breakup with JUNKFOOD
#.to go to bed early and get rid of eyebags
#.to have lots and lotttsss of friends and stay hahahappy.
#.to get only 3pairs of shoes this year . :(
#.to wish that my 2011 will b great in its 365days
# to fulfill all above :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment