Thursday, December 29, 2011

♥ Christina Perri - A Thousand Years ♥

Heart beats fast, colors and promises,how to be brave, how can I love when I'm afraid to fall, but watching you stands alone,all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you,darling don't be afraid I have loved you, for a thousand years, I love you for a thousand more

Time stands still,beauty in all she is,I will be brave, I will not let anything take away, what standing in front of me, every breath, every hour has come to this.

One step closer.

I have died everyday waiting for you,darling don't be afraid I have loved you, for a thousand years, I love you for a thousand more

And all along I believe I would find you, time has brought your heart to me I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more..


*Nota Kaki : I might not be living in this world for a thousand years, but I'll love you as long as I breath in this world ;') *

No comments:

Post a Comment