Thursday, August 23, 2012

Set Fire to the Rain


But there's a side to you that I never knew, never knew
All the things you'd say, they were never true, never true
And the games you play, you would always win, always win



But I set fire to the rain
Watched it pour as I touched your face
Let it burn while I cry
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name


Sometimes I wake up by the door
Now that you've gone, must be waiting for you
Even now when it's already over
I can't help myself from looking for you



I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
Where I felt somethin' die
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, oh

*currently listening to this song. The lyrics cut off from the song are the phrases that which I think part of me. So many things happened during Raya. But I just don't want to say it out loud. Because there's still beautiful memories happened as well. So, still Raya! Let's smile. Hide the tears. Hide the sadness. Allah knows better :)*

No comments:

Post a Comment